Verlorenkloof is ideally located for MTB challenges - situated between Lydenburg and Machadodorp in Mpumalanga, only 100km from Nelspruit via Schoemanskloof, and a mere 270km from Pretoria. The Croc2Croc MTB Challenge offers something for everyone with four different routes to choose from, and after a long day on the saddle luxury accommodation awaits you with all meals included - so set aside your fears of staying in a tent or eating out of a can!
CROC NEWSLETTER 03 | 25th APRIL 2017
CROC NEWSLETTER 02 | 1st APRIL 2017
CROC NEWSLETTER 01 | OCTOBER 2016
ENTRIES CLOSED | 12, 13 & 14 May 2017
DURATION: 3 days (Friday midday to Sunday).
FORMAT: Solo and 2-person teams.
200 riders max / 50 supporters.
4 routes to choose from.
THE FOUR DISTANCES
- Cruiz Croc Total distance – 105km; Total climbing – 2000m; Cost – R4950 per rider
- Mild Croc Total distance – 150km; Total climbing – 3000m; Cost – R5450 per rider
- Wild Croc Total distance – 180km; Total climbing – 3800m; Cost – R5950 per rider
- Crazee Croc Total distance – 210km; Total climbing – 4500m; Cost – R6450 per rider
- Supporter cost R2950 (cost for sharing with a rider - see website for supporter benefits)
- 3 Nights (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) luxury accommodation at Verlorenkloof, as well as partner lodges; NOTE: All Verlorenkloof accommodation has been sold out and late entries are accommodated at partner lodges that are 20min drive away, namely The Cow Shed or Cranes Nest Mountain Lodge (space permitting). Visit The Cow Shed's website
- All meals at Verlorenkloof inclusive of Friday evening dinner, Saturday breakfast, post-race snacks and dinner, and Sunday breakfast and buffet lunch.
- Water Points hydration and nutrition, including The Cow Shed’s legendary gourmet burgers for Wild Crocs and Crazee Crocs;
- Medical Assistance and evacuation support in the event of an emergency;
- Technical support at main water points (including sweeping on the Cruiz croc and Mild Croc routes);
- All other event benefits.
For more news and cycling information click here | Download our Brochure
2016 - A LOOK BACK
Overall winners Croc2Croc2016 | Photos: Day 1, Day 2, Day3
News and Media: Newsletters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
View our 2016 Croc2Croc slideshow info here